BioCeuticals In Natal Plus Iron 60Caps
Provides several key nutrients for pregnancy including iodine, vitamin D3, choline and folinic acid.
InNatal® Plus Iron provides nutrients specifically formulated to support women’s preconception health, healthy pregnancy, and healthy foetal development. InNatal® Plus Iron maintains zinc and vitamin D levels in breastfeeding women. Choline supports healthy foetal brain development when dietary intake is inadequate.
- InNatal® Plus Iron contains ingredients that support preconception health and a healthy pregnancy.
- Folate, zinc and iodine support healthy foetal development and iodine helps support healthy foetal brain development.
- Choline helps support healthy foetal brain development when dietary intake is inadequate.
- InNatal® Plus Iron supports zinc and vitamin D levels in the body in breastfeeding women and supports iodine levels in the body in breastfeeding women, when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D3 per daily dose and vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone 7 (MK-7).
- New, smaller and easier to swallow capsule.
- Contains a well tolerated, bioavailable form of iron that is gentle on the digestive system.
Each capsule contains:
|Thiamine nitrate||864 micrograms|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||889 micrograms|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||9 mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||2.73 mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||15.7 mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Calcium folinate||191 micrograms|
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Levomefolate calcium ((calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate))||108 micrograms|
equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9)
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||1.3 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||175mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50 mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate||16.5 mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||30 micrograms|
|Iron (II) glycinate (bisglycinate)||7.5mg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||25 mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||15 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||135 micrograms|
|Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate)||15 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||25 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||17.5 micrograms|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||100 mg|
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||30 mg|
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- Pregnancy Friendly
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 capsules, 90 capsules
Adults: Take 1 capsule two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.