BioCeuticals Kidney Complex 90Tabs
- Ayuric® is a clinically studied, vegan and water-soluble product derived from the edible fruit of Terminalia bellirica, an ancient Ayurvedic plant, which is one of the three components of the famous Ayurvedic formula Triphala.
- Contains 1.5g of Prunus cerasus (sour cherry).
- Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout.
- Magnesium is necessary to maintain and support electrolyte balance.
- Vitamin B6, B9 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Terminalia bellirica (Ayuric®) fruit pericarp||412.5mg|
|Apium graveolens (celery) seed||375mg|
|Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:|
|Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit||1.5g|
|Magnesium citrate monohydrate||105.14mg|
equiv. folinic acid
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||22.5mcg|
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Shellfish
- No Added Soy Protein
- Vegetarian Friendly
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 90 tablets
Kidney Complex is a combination of nutrients and herbs for a diuretic formula. Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout. The product features Ayuric® derived from Terminalia bellirica as well as sour cherry, magnesium, and vitamin B6, B9 and B12 and K2.
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent, consult your medical practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.