Bioceuticals Liposomal Methyl B12 Spray 50ml
Readily Absorbed and Utilised Active B12
- Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable, active form of vitamin B12 that is better utilised by the body.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the maintenance of normal healthy immune and neurological function, methylation and may assist in the maintenance of healthy plasma homocysteine levels in normal healthy individuals.
- May be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
Each 200mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||500mcg|
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), tocopherols concentrate - mixed (high-alpha type), potassium sorbate.
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Shellfish
- No Added Soy Protein
- Vegan Friendly
- Vegetarian Friendly
- No Added Yeast
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL
Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It is involved in the healthy function of the methylation pathway and may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
Adults: Spray one 200mcL dose (1 spray) into the mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Contains ethanol.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.