BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze for Juniors Strawberry 120g
Advanced Magnesium Blend For Children
- Ultra Muscleze® For Juniors contains nutrients that support healthy growth and development, normal cognitive function, immune system function and nerve conduction.
- Magnesium, zinc and vitamin B6 help to support healthy nervous system function.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to support healthy bones, teeth and muscle function alongside magnesium.
- P5P (active vitamin B6) relieves tiredness and fatigue.
- Active vitamin B6, zinc and vitamin D support healthy immune system function.
- Zinc helps to maintain normal cognitive function and supports healthy growth and development in children.
- Calcium supports nerve conduction.
- Delivered as a pleasant strawberry tasting powder, designed for flexible dosing.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||200mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||100mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||16.2mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||200IU|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf||20g|
equiv. to dry leaf
equiv. to theanine
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Shellfish
- No Added Soy Protein
- No Added Yeast
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 120g
Ultra Muscleze® For Juniors contains nutrients that support healthy growth and development, normal cognitive function, immune system function and nerve conduction including magnesium, calcium, zinc, vitamins B6 and D3. The product also features green tea, which is naturally high in theanine. Designed for flexible dosing, Ultra Muscleze® For Juniors is a great-tasting strawberry flavour for children.
Children 4-8 years: Mix one 2.5g dose (half a level scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once daily.
Children 9 -12 years: Mix one 5g dose (1 level scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine.
- Contains soya bean products.
- Contains sulfites.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.