BioCeuticals UltraBiotic Factors For Juniors 30 Chewable Tabs
Shelf Stable Pre- and Probiotic Support
- 15 billion CFU per tablet, with strains specifically chosen for their benefit to children’s health.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- May assist in the management and relief of symptoms of mild eczema.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- May reduce the incidence and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- May reduce the number of days missed from school/daycare due to symptoms of the common cold.
- Natural fruit flavoured chewable tablets.
- Naturally sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol.
- Dairy free.
- Does not require refrigeration.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||7.5 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||3 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (BL-04 )||2.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||2 billion CFU|
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Shellfish
- No Added Soy Protein
- No Added Yeast
- Vegetarian Friendly
Serving Type: Chewable Tablet
Available In Sizes: 30 chewable tablets, 60 chewable tablets
UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors contains a potent blend of pre- and probiotics to help maintain healthy gastrointestinal and immune function in children.The ingredients may provide symptomatic relief from mild eczema/atopic dermatitis and may reduce the number of days missed from school/daycare due to the common cold.
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.