Brauer Allergy Relief Oral Spray 20ml
Allergy Oral Spray contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of allergies. This handy, take-anywhere spray may provide relief from allergy symptoms, including itching, bloating, flatulence, sneezing, nasal and sinus congestion, and indigestion-type symptoms such as burping or wind.
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 sprays.
Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, use every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Contains homeopathic ingredients.
Contains equal parts of: Antim. tart. 6C, Argent. nit. 6C, Bryonia 6C, Calc. carb. 6C, Chamomilla 6C, Histaminum mur. 9C, Nat. mur. 6C, Nux vomica 6C, Pulsatilla 6C, Rhus tox. 6C, Urtica urens 6C.
Getting the most from your Brauer product:
- Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.