Brauer Baby & Child Runny Nose Relief 100ml
Baby & Child Runny Nose is a mild tasting, 99.9% sugar-free oral liquid formulated with ingredients including Allium cepa, which is traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to relieve symptoms of hayfever and runny nose.
Nutrients including Vitamin C, B6, B12 and Betacarotene were added, which support immune system health in children. Brauer Baby & Child Runny Nose is suitable from 6 months of age, and contains no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners!
Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
Babies and children 6 months – 7 months: 1.6 mL twice daily
Babies and children 7 months and over: 2.5mL 3 times daily, or as recommended by your health professional.
Each 1 mL of liquid contains:
Betacarotene 240 micrograms (equiv. to Vitamin A 20 micrograms retinol equivalents), Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 4.87mg (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 4mg), Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 70.63 micrograms (equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 40 micrograms), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 60ng (0.06 micrograms).
Homeopathic preparations, 5 microlitres of each: Allium cepa 6C, Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6C, Anemone pulsatilla 6C, Ferrosoferric phosphate (Ferr phos) 6X, Potassium dichromate (Kali bich) 6C, Potassium iodide (Kali iodatum) 6C, Sodium chloride (Nat Mur) 6C.
Egg Free, Gluten Free, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains hydroxybenzoates.
- Contains homeopathic ingredients. Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.