Brauer Baby Saine Nasal Spray with Aspirator 30ml
Brauer Baby Saline Nasal Spray is a saline solution that contains ingredients traditionally used in Homoeopathic medicine to unblock and clear the nasal passages in healthy infants.
Directions for use:
Shake the container well before use.
For newborns & babies from birth to 2 years: Administer 1 spray (120 μL) into each nostril every 4 hours.
Each 1 mL contains sodium chloride 8 mg and 200 µL of each of the homeopathic ingredients: Allium cepa 4C, Calcium sulfide 6C, Potassium dichromate 6C, Potassium iodide 6C and Anemone pulsatilla 4C
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains homeopathic ingredients.
- Do not use if sensitive to benzalkonium chloride.
- Store below 30°C.
- This product should be used by only one person.
- Do not use if carton seal is broken.