Brauer Kids Manuka Honey Dry Cough 100ml
Brauer Kids Manuka Honey Dry Cough contains ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for the relief of dry unproductive coughs (Marshmallow) and symptoms of common colds (Elder flower) in children. With added Vitamin D3, Betacarotene and Zinc, Brauer Kids Manuka Honey Dry Cough supports healthy immune system function in children.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
Children 2 - 3 years: 3mL twice daily
Children 4 - 6 years: 5mL twice daily
Children 7 - 9 years: 5mL three times daily
Children 10 - 12 years: 7.5mL three times daily, or as recommended by you health professional.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
Each 1mL of liquid contains:
Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) ext. dry conc. 50mg (equiv. to dry root 200mg), Sambucus nigra (Elder flower) ext. dry conc. 417mg (equiv. to dry flower 250mg), Betacarotene 150 micrograms (equiv. to Vitamin A 25 micrograms retinol equivalents), Colecalciferol 216ng (0.216 micrograms) (equiv. to Vitamin D3 8.6IU), Zinc glycinate 416 micrograms (equiv. to Zinc 127 micrograms), Honey (Australian) 250mg, Honey (Manuka) 60mg.
Homeopathic preparations, 5 microlitres of each: Bryonia alba 5C, Rumex crispus 3C
Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.
- Not to be used in childen under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains sugars (from honey) and hydroxybenzoates.
- Contains homeopathic ingredients.
- Store below 25°C. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.