Brauer Kids Saline Nasal Spray 30ml
Brauer Kids Saline Nasal Spray is a saline solution that contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of nasal congestion, mild hayfever, sneezing and symptoms of sinusitis.
Directions for use:
Children 2 to 12 years: Administer 1 spray (120 μL) into each nostril every 4 hours.
Shake the container before use.
Each 1 mL contains sodium chloride 8 mg and 200 µL of each of the homeopathic ingredients: Allium cepa 4C, Calcium sulfide 6C, Potassium dichromate 6C, Potassium iodide 6C and Anemone pulsatilla 4C.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Contains homeopathic ingredients.
- Do not use if sensitive to benzalkonium chloride.
- Store below 30°C.
- This product should be used by only one person.
- Do not use if carton seal is broken.
Getting the most from your Brauer product:
- Ensure children are well hydrated
- It is important that children have a well-balanced diet of fruit, vegetables and protein
- Using a humidifier with a few drops of menthol or eucalyptus during nap time and at night can help to relieve coughs and nasal congestion