Brauer Sleep Oral Liquid 200ml
Sleep Oral Liquid contains homeopathic potencies of Chamomile and Passionflower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness.
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2.5 mL.
Take half an hour before bed and then immediately before going to bed.
If you wake up and wish to go back to sleep, use 1 dose every half hour for up to 4 doses.
Each 5 mL dose contains 5 μL of each of: Capsicum 14C; Chamomilla 3C; Coffea 4C; Coffea 30C; Gelsemium 4C; Humulus 3C; Hyoscyamus 6C; Passiflora 3C; Valeriana 3C.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains hydroxybenzoates.
- Contain homeopathic ingredients.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken. Store below 30°C.
Getting the most from your Brauer product:
- If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your health professional before using any medicines.
Tips to Help Relieve Sleeplessness
- Try to identify the root of your sleeplessness and implement strategies to address it.
- Try using an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
- Create a routine for 30–60 minutes to try and relax you for sleep. Try a warm bath, relaxing music or light reading to help you unwind.
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help ‘set’ your internal body clock.
- Enjoy some regular physical activity mid-afternoon or early evening.