Harmony By Martin & Pleasance Menopause Formula 60Tabs
Harmony Menopause is a natural multi herb formula for everyday support during peri-menopause and menopause.
To help manage menopause symptoms:
- Hot flushes
- Menstrual cramps
- Fluid retention
- Nervous tension
- Mild anxiety
- Joint aches
- Breast tenderness
- Premenstrual tension
- Abdominal bloating
Available in: 60 Tablets & 120 Tablets
Directions for use:
- First thing in the morning on an empty stomach is ideal, however you may take the tablets any time of the day.
- If you are on 4 tablets per day, then it’s best to take two tablets in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and two tablets 30 minutes before dinner.
- Harmony Menopause is best taken away from meals (but not essential) with warm water or juice (easier to digest) and on an empty stomach.
- Any concentrated herbs consumed on a weak or empty stomach can cause a slight uncomfortable feeling in certain individuals. In this case, simply take directly after meals.
Each tablet contains:
Rehmannia glutinosa root: 1.2g,
vitex agnus-castus fruit (chaste tree): 100mg,
angelica polymorpha root (dong quai): 200mg,
dioscorea opposita root (chinese yam): 200mg,
paeonia lactiflora root (peony): 200mg,
bupleurum falcatum root: 200mg,
calcium hydrogen phosphate: 350gm. equiv calcium 81.6mg,
calcium amino acid chelate: 50mg. equiv calcium 10mg,
magnesium amino acid chelate:50mg. equiv magnesium 10mg),
cholecalciferol: (vitamin d3 100IU) 2.5mcg.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.