Helio Olympia Kinesiology Tape Blue
Olympia™ Kinesiology Tape is used to aid muscle or joint healing as well as give support and stability without restrictions to movement or circulation. Best for injured muscles or joints, swelling and pain relief, all while staying active! It is water-resistant, breathable and as flexible as human skin, making it capable of staying on up to several days. When applied correctly, the taped area forms creases expanding the space between skin and muscles to release pressure and improve fluid circulation.
Available in: Black, Beige, Blue & Pink
High Quality Adhesive Layer:
- Top grade acrylic adhesive - consistent performance and latex free.
- Strong and consistent bonding to tape fabric. - leaves no residue on the skin.
- Patented wave adhesive pattern for enhanced breathing effect.
- May be left on for up to three days.
- Meeting ISO standards on cytotoxicity, sensitization, skin irritation, and haemolysis.
High Grade Tape Fabric:
- Made of pure #20 rayon fibre.
- Superb water and sweat resistant characteristics.
- Adhesive may withstand typical shower.
- Highly breathable.
- Optimized elasticity compatible with skin flexibility.
- 100% retractability after stretching ensuring muscle recovery.
- 1cm printed grids on taped liner for easy cutting.
How does the Kinesiology tape work? The taped area forms creases expanding the space between the muscle and the skin to release pressure, decrease swelling, and improve fluid circulation. The special elastic property of the tape helps to stimulate proprioceptors. This leads to an increase in lymphatic circulation.
When can I use the tape? The tape is best for injured muscles or joints, swelling and pain relief or to stimulate overtired muscles.
Why it is different than conventional athletic taping? During conventional taping the area taped is usually restricted in movement. Kinesio taping will aid muscle or joint healing without restrictions to movement and circulation. You can modify the tension (from 15% to 100%) accordingly to the nature of the injury.
How does the tape stretch so much? There is a wave adhesive pattern on the back, which will allow maximum elasticity and great breathability as well.
How do I prepare the skin? The skin has to be clean and oil-free. Body hair may limit adhesion. It is advisable to shave or clip body hair if it might cause a problem.
How long can the tape stay on? The tape will withstand normal showering and can stay on up to three days. The adhesive is heat activated and it becomes more adhering the longer the tape is worn. It is easier to remove the tape when it is moist.
Is there any medication in the tape? No, the tape doesn’t contain any medication. •
Is there latex in the tape? No, the tape is latex-free.
What is the fabric of the tape? It is 100% rayon.
Size: 5cm wide x 5m long roll, one roll/box.