Herbs of Gold Childrens Cold Care 100ml
Children’s Cold Care
A delicious blackcurrant flavoured liquid containing herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of colds and flu.
- With Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf
- Delicious blackcurrant flavour
- Naturally sweetened
- Children’s Cold Care contains Elderberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds, including mild upper respiratory tract congestion and cough.
- Elderberry is used traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat.
- Echinacea supports the immune system to fight illness and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and common colds and flu.
- Elderberry and Echinacea are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is naturally sweetened with Stevia and is suitable for use in children two years and older.
- For maximum benefit, start taking at the onset of cold and flu symptoms.
Each 5mL contains:
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) juice conc. equiv. fresh fruit||2g|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf ext. equiv. fresh||500mg|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root ext. equiv. dry||250mg|
Naturally sweetened with Stevia in a glycerol base.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavours or sweeteners.
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Children 2-4 years – Take 5mL, twice daily.
Children 5-8 years – Take 7.5mL, twice daily.
Children 9-12 years – Take 10mL, twice daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice.
- Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Contains potassium sorbate.