Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 Odourless 200Caps
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 is a high-strength, low reflux fish oil supplement that contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- No fishy aftertaste
- Low reflux
- Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids.
- Fish Oil 1700 helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
- Fish 1700 supports eye and skin health, and healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Fish Oil 1700 helps maintain brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Fish Oil 1700 supports healthy foetal eye and brain development, and supports brain function and healthy eye development in breast-fed healthy infants.
- Fish Oil 1700 supports cognitive function, healthy blood circulation and reduces menstruation pain.
- Fish Oil 1700 relieves inflammation and supports joint health.
- Fish Oil 1700 is tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity.
Each capsule contains:
|Natural fish oil||1.7g|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 306mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 204mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.|
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, two or three times a day, with food.
To support joint health: Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains sulfites.