Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc+ 60 Vege Caps
High Strength Elemental Zinc
Herbs of Gold Ultra Zinc + contains high-strength zinc that is organically bound to support absorption, with cofactors vitamin A, B6 and magnesium.
- High strength
- Organically bound
- With vitamin A, B6 & magnesium
- Ultra Zinc + is a complex nutritional formula containing zinc, vitamins A and B6 plus magnesium.
- Zinc maintains male reproductive system and prostate health and supports sperm motility.
- Zinc is important for skin health as it supports wound healing and connective tissue health. Zinc also maintains taste sensation.
- Ultra Zinc + contains vitamin A to support eye function and healthy vision.
- Zinc and vitamin A are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body and support healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin B6 assists the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats and the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
Each capsule contains:
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||20mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc||17mg|
|Zinc gluconate equiv. zinc||13mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL ZINC 50mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium||20mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 16.5mg|
|Retinol acetate||450 micrograms RE*|
|equiv. vitamin A 1500IU|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegan Friendly|
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.