In Essence Ultrasonic Diffuser
Create a healthier and happier home or work space with the In Essence Ultrasonic Diffuser. A fine cool mist releases the aromatic properties of In Essence pure essential oils throughout the air, while the LED coloured light options help you create your desired ambience.
Designed with ultrasonic wave technology, these diffusers work on the vibration of water rather than heat, making them safe to use in any setting.
- 7 LED colour light colours with option for auto changing colours.
- Continuous and intermittent mist modes
- Ioniser – the diffuser uses electricity to negatively charge the air molecules. This helps to purify the air, remove dust, pollen, bacteria and odors.
- 3 Hour run time
- BPA free
- Auto Shut Off – an important safety feature, once all the water in the tank has evaporated, the diffuser will automatically shut off to protect from burning or damage.
- 1 year warranty
How to use this product:
- Place on a flat surface in a safe and convenient position. Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove the upper cover. Connect the AC adapter to the base of the DC socket. Add water to tank with measuring cup. Do not fill beyond the max level mark. Add 6-9 drops of In Essence pure essential oils into the water in the tank (avoid chemical, synthetic oils as these will cause product to malfunction)
- Replace the cover of the main body .
- Press Mist button to turn on the diffuser.
How do you clean the diffuser?
You can wipe it clean with paper towel and Eucalyptus, white vinegar, or bi-carb of soda. Wash the cover with lukewarm, soapy (not chemical based) water. Be sure not to immerse the diffuser into the water as this will damage the unit.
How often should the diffuser be cleaned?
Every time you change your oil or blend, we recommend you wipe the diffuser clean. Essential oil molecules may attach to the cover, and can impact on the aroma of the new oil or blend.
How far do the essential oils disperse in a room?
Essential oils are capable of filling a room of all sizes. This will ultimately depend on air flow within the room, and humidity, amongst other factors.
How long do essential oil particles remain in the air?
Depending on the essential oils chosen, the particles released into the air, remain airborne long after the diffuser is switched off.
Is the Diffuser electric or battery operated?
This In Essence Diffuser is power operated. To use the diffuser simply place on a flat surface and insert plug to a suitable power source.