Infuse Tea Company Cascara Loose Leaf Tea 100g
Cascara or "coffee cherry tea" is a tisane made from the dried cherries of the coffee plant. This said Cascara does not taste of coffee and is surprisingly sweet like that of cherries with notes of Hibiscus and Rosehip. It does however contain caffeine but only a small fraction compared to coffee.
- Bring fresh, filtered water to boil.
- Pre-warm teapot and/or cups.
- Add 1-2 tsp of tea leaves for every 250ml of water.
- Cover herbals with rolling boiled water (approx 100°C) and allow to steep for 5-6 mins.
- Strain and pour into cup.
- Cascara (dried coffee cherries)