Infuse Tea Company Cascara Tea Pouches 15 Pack
Cascara or "coffee cherry tea" is a tisane made from the dried cherries of the coffee plant. This said Cascara does not taste of coffee and is surprisingly sweet like that of cherries with notes of Hibiscus and Rosehip. It does however contain caffeine but only a small fraction compared to coffee.
- Bring fresh, filtered water to boil.
- Pre-warm teapot and/or cups.
- Add 1 tea pouch for every 300ml of water.
- Cover tea pouch with rolling boiled water (approx 100°C) and allow to steep for 5-6 mins.
- Cascara (dried coffee cherries)