Kidz Minerals By Martin & Pleasance Cold & Cough Relief 100Tabs
Every winter children develop coughs, cold, sore throats and chest troubles. Schuessler Tissue Salts are known to strengthen children’s immunity so that they can fight these conditions.
- Inflamed tonsils
- Sore & inflamed throat
- Acute & spasmodic cough
- Mucous discharge
- Ferr Phos: assists with chest troubles, bronchitis, inflammation and ulcerated sore throat
- Kali Mur: assists in restoring balance to enlarged tonsils, sore and inflamed throat, loss of voice, acute & spasmodic cough
- Kali Sulph: assists in second stage of a cold where expectoration/mucous has become yellow ans slimy with a rattling chest
- Nat Mur: assists in maintaining a balance during episodes of watery discharge from nasal passages, difficulty breathing, loss of smell & taste and also for dry mucus membranes
Children 1 – 11 years: 1 tablet, 4 times daily
Infants 0-11 months: ½ tablet, 4 times daily (crush the ½ tablet, add to a few drops of water and mix into a paste, administer paste to mouth with dummy, spoon, finger etc)
Available in: 100 Tablets
Ferr Phos (Ferric pyrophosphate), Kali Mur Potassium chloride), Kali Sulph (Potassium sulphate), Nat Mur (Sodium chloride). Contains lactose, natural strawberry flavour, magnesium stearate, calcium hydrogen phosphate.
- Always consult your doctor before taking any supplements or herbs.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.