Nutra Organics Wholefood Pantry Organic Rice Milk Powder 200g
Nutra Organics Rice Milk Powder is a pure product. No chemical refining or bleaching here, and nothing artificial added, just pure whole food goodness.
Rice Milk Powder contains essentially all the protein, bran oils, vitamins, fibre and carbohydrates found in whole unpolished brown rice. It is a naturally sweet and creamy, fine powder convenient and easy to use, great for travelling and life on the go.
How is Rice Milk Powder made? Our Rice Milk Powder is made from GMO-FREE, 100 % whole grain brown rice. Using a chemical free process the starch is separated to produce a balanced blend of glucose, maltose, and complex carbohydrates. It is then milled into a superfine off-white powder.
Certified Organic Whole Brown Rice
Serving Size - 12.5 g
Servings approx - 24
per 100 g
Product of USA.
Store in a cool dry place. Shake before use when mixed.
This product is Certified Organic, super fresh and has no additives or preservatives to extend its life. Best to store under 18C. For maximum freshness and tastiness, use within 12 weeks of opening.
Ways to use it:
- Rice Milk Powder is a great dairy or nut milk alternative.
- Add to your baking in the place of milk powder or nut milk.
- Add to bliss balls or smoothies for a creamy taste.
- Add to tea and coffee.
- Make your own rice milk quickly and without any additives or preservatives.
Rice Milk Powder mixing instructions:
- The below ration is a starting point, to achieve a consistency similar to that of store bought rice milk you made need to increase your powder to water ration.
- Start with 1 teaspoon to 250 ml of cold water and mix in a high powered blender or magic bullet.
- Add 1 to 2 tsp at a time, blend and taste.
- Continue adding rice milk powder and blending until the desired taste and creaminess is met.
- Once you know your desired ration you can calculate what you need to make a litre or two at a time.
When adding to tea or coffee:
- It's best to have your rice milk premixed and refrigerated.
- Adding rice milk powder straight to tea and coffee may not achieve the desired result. You can also try adding the powder to a cup first and mix with a small about of boiling water until dissolved.
- Add in your coffee or tea and the rest of your hot water while continuing to stir.
Starting point ratio:
1 tbsp Rice Milk Powder with 250 ml (1 cup) water = 1 cup rice milk with a viscosity similar to that of skim milk or light milk.
50 g makes 1 L
300 g makes 6 L
*Note: This powder is naturally sweet but if you would like a subtle sweetener add 1-2 dates or honey in the mixing process. Blend at high speed.