Oriental Botanicals Gutbiotic SB+ 60 Vege Caps
Includes the probiotic strains Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, which provide relief of diarrhoea and maintain beneficial gut flora.
Features and benefits
Oriental Botanicals GutBiotic SB+ contains Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG to help reduce the occurrence of traveller's diarrhoea symptoms.
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB):
- Relieves diarrhoea
- Maintains friendly gut flora and intestinal health
- Supports healthy immune system function
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG:
- Supports beneficial gut flora during and after antibiotic use
- Reduces abdominal bloating
- Relieves abdominal discomfort in children with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
How it works
Help reduce symptoms of traveller’s diarrhoea
Both Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG help reduce the occurrence of experiencing symptoms of traveller’s diarrhoea. Oriental Botanicals GutBiotic SB+ does not require refrigeration when stored below 25 degrees Celsius, making it ideal to take with you when you’re travelling.
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) supports intestinal health
SB is a type of yeast that has probiotic properties in the body. For example, it helps maintain intestinal health (including that of the mucous membranes lining the gut) and the health of the gut flora. SB also relieves diarrhoea and maintains the healthy function of the immune system.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG reduces abdominal bloating
One of the main benefits of the probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is that it helps support healthy gut flora, both during and after antibiotic use.
It also helps relieve abdominal bloating, and in children it relieves abdominal discomfort associated with medically diagnosed IBS.
- Adults: To reduce the risk of travellers' diarrhoea symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. For healthy digestive system function: Take 2 capsules two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children: For children 2-5 years, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with a small amount of food or liquid and consumed promptly. The dose appropriate to children is as follows:
- Children 2-18 years: To reduce diarrhoea: Give 1 capsule three times a day.
For symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS: Give 1 capsule once a day.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG )||5 billion CFU|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, wheat, dairy or animal products.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children 3-6 years or 48 hours in children over 6 years or adults, seek medical advice. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, change or worsen unexpectedly talk to your health professional.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, wheat, dairy or animal products.