Paw Pure Animal Wellbeing by Blackmores Coat, Skin & Nails Multivitamin Chews 300g
Highly palatable low fat kangaroo based chews to help support a healthy skin, a shiny coat and strong nails in your dog.
PAW Coat, Skin & Nails™ Multivitamin Chews contain essential nutrients such as Biotin, Silica and Chia seeds to maintain a healthy skin and coat.
PAW Coat, Skin & Nails™ Multivitamin Chews are tasty kangaroo based chews that provide:
- Biotin, Silica and Zinc for healthy skin, coat and nails
- Chia seeds and flaxseeds (source of Omega 3 & 6) for a shiny coat
- Additional vitamins and minerals to maintain everyday health
These chews help support healthy skin, a shiny coat and strong nails.
When to use:
- Any dog with insufficient nutritional support to maintain a healthy skin & coat (e.g. deficient in key skin nutrients)
- Dogs with dull and brittle coats
- Dogs with weak and splitting nails
- Dogs with dry / cracking paws
- Dogs with flaky dry skin
Kangaroo meat & by-product meal, rye and soy flour, flaxseed, dextrose, natural preservatives, emulsifiers and binders, chia seeds, silica, polyunsaturated fatty acids (with DHA/EPA), vitamin C, niacin (B3), riboflavin (B2), vitamin A, thiamine (B1), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), biotin (B7), natural flavour and colour, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate and selenium. Typical Analysis: 26.7% protein, 6.1% crude fat, 3.7% crude fibre and 1.2% salt (naturally occurring). Other Analysis: (per chew / 5 g): Energy 66.5 kJ / 15.9 kcal.
Dog Weight & Daily Dose:
- 0-4 kg - ½ chew
- 5-14 kg - 1 chew
- 15-29 kg - 2 chews
- 30 kg+ - 3 chews
For animal consumption only.