Paw Pure Animal Wellbeing by Blackmores Osteosupport Joint Care For Cats 60Caps
Natural green lipped mussel powder (Perna128®) manufactured using lower temperatures for a highly concentrated product;
- With high levels of Omega 3 (EPA, DHA & ETA) for joint pain relief for cats.
- Includes a natural source of glycosaminoglycans (Chondroitin 6 Sulfate) that are key nutrients required for cartilage production to aid joint care.
- Measured capsule dose that is easy to open and sprinkle on food, for even the fussiest of cats.
- Low cost daily dose starting from only 62 cents for cats.
- For cats displaying the clinical signs of arthritis: e.g. lameness, reluctance to rise, reduced mobility.
- For cats that are ‘slowing down’ with age or struggling to jump up.
- As an adjunct with pharmaceutical pain relief for cats. eg. NSAIDs.
Cats get arthritis too!
As cats get older they simply seem to slow down with age, however research suggests that many cats suffer from Osteoarthritis. Perna128®, the highly concentrated green lipped mussel powder in PAW Osteosupport for cats, is a freshly harvested green lipped mussel, that is manufactured at lower temperatures following a one step propriety process for a higher yield of nutrients to provide:
- Advanced Arthritis Care - Joint pain relief for dogs: In a recent trial of over 111 dogs and cats, 80% of pet owners saw improved mobility in less than 3 weeks, stating their pets were happier and enjoying a better quality of life.
- Highly palatable & easy to administer: 98% of owners said Osteosupport is highly palatable and is easy to give to their cat, either as treat or sprinkled in their food.
- Effective at reducing inflammation: Up to 6 times more effective than glucosamine at reducing inflammation. A highly concentrated green lipped mussel powder that is clinically proven to provide arthritis relief for cats. Provided in a measured capsule that can be opened and sprinkled onto food.
Contains 500 mg Perna128® Green Lipped Mussel in a two piece gelatin capsule.
- 500 mg Perna128® green lipped mussel powder, encapsulated in a two piece gelatin capsule
- Dose at 1 capsule daily
- Available in 60 capsules per bottle.
A light green powder in a clear two-piece capsule.
Use with precaution in pregnant or lactating animals. Contraindicated for use in animals with allergy to seafood (typically demonstrated by inducing vomiting). For Animal Treatment Only.