Yes Double Glide Natural Lubricant Pack
YES DG (double glide) combines both YES WB 100ml water-based and YES OB 80ml plant-oil based personal lubricants in a single pack. Enjoy these products either separately or in combination.
YES WB is a discreet, natural silky gel which matches vaginal pH, moisturises and lubricates intimate tissues.
YES OB is a luxurious plant-oil based natural lubricant, whose rich oils and butters nourish and condition skin, giving lasting lubricity and comfort.
- enhances sexual pleasure, sensitivity and ease in love-making
- no smell, no taste, no stickiness
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- YES WB is compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
- YES OB is suitable for water play and silicone toy use
What is the double glide effect?
The essential function of lubricants is that they should be slippery and allow bodies to glide without friction when making love.
Yes DG offers an intensification of slipperiness with its Double Glide effect.
How is this achieved?
The glide from YES WB soft gel is silky and feels reassuringly similar to naturally produced lubrication. However, any water based product by its very nature will not last very long.
The glide from YES OB is different: the formulation gives a creamy texture which is richer, and as the oils and butters do not evaporate, the effect is longer-lasting.
Yes DG combines the benefits of both products – the longevity and high viscosity of Yes OB, with the natural feeling of YES WB, to deliver the best of both worlds.
We recommend applying a layer of YES OB first, followed by one of YES WB, to experience a new dimension in pleasurable lubrication. The WB effectively slides on a coat of water-proof OB, increasing the degree and duration of the glide.
Both products can be applied to either partner, alternatively, in the case of heterosexual couples, the WB can be used internally by the woman, and the OB can be applied to the man’s penis, to achieve the exciting synergy of the two products during sex.
We owe the discovery of this technique to Ruth Hallam Jones, an eminent Psychosexual Therapist, who coined the term “Double Glide”. She found that the unique combination of the two YES products gave enough time and lubrication to women being treated for vaginismus, for them to relax trustingly and build up their tolerance of penetration. Conventional products did not last long enough, or provide enough natural feeling of comfort to achieve good outcomes to treatment. Ruth Hallam Jones said that the success of this approach had 'changed her practice'.
The technique is now widely accepted, not just in a therapeutic context, but as a valuable and sensuous means of prolonging and intensifying intercourse.
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- Organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- Organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes;
- Three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture;
- Food grade preservatives and citric acid to buffer the pH.
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.