BioCeuticals Alpha EFA 60Caps
A Vegetarian Source of Omega-3, 6, 9 & 7
- Sea buckthorn berry is used in traditional Asian medicine systems (Tibetan, Mongolian and Chinese) to support healthy blood circulation and the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- A natural, vegetarian source of fatty acids including omega-7 (palmitoleic acid), omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid), omega-6 (linoleic acid) and omega-9 (oleic acid) fatty acids.
- A natural source of antioxidant compounds including tocopherols, carotenoids and vitamin C.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit||1.6g|
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed||1.75g|
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Shellfish
- No Added Soy Protein
- No Added Yeast
- Vegan Friendly
- Vegetarian Friendly
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 soft capsules
An omega fraction exclusively available in Australia through BioCeuticals, Alpha EFA, extracted from the fresh berry and fresh seed of the sea buckthorn plant, is a vegetarian source of omega-3, 6 and 9 plus omega-7. Alpha EFA also contains antioxidant compounds, including natural carotenoids, vitamin E and vitamin C.
Sea buckthorn berry has been used in traditional Asian medicine for the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.