Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine
Terms & Conditions of Trade
Updated July 2021
The below Terms and Conditions govern your use of the website located at luxetribe.com.au (referred to as ‘our Website’ throughout this document) and all related websites operated by Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary ABN 46 828 973 774. The use of our Website (luxetribe.com.au) constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Trade. The terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to any and all users, customers or visitors of our Website, while the terms ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner/operators and any employees of Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine.
Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine reserves the right to make changes to, delete, vary or add to the information on our Website or to the services described therein, at any time and without notice. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
We are a West Australian based family business operating within the Australian Western Standard Time zone (AWST). If you are based outside of Western Australia, kindly familiarise yourself with any time differences to accommodate your communications and orders accordingly. All timeframes/opening hours stated are in AWST. Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine cannot be held liable/are not responsible for any issues involving time zone differences. Your use of our Website and the purchase of any goods therein is governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Western Australia, Australia.
As a user of our Website, you confirm that you have double checked that you are ordering the correct brand, product, size and quantity of items in your shopping cart, and expressly request Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine to source these items on your behalf. You also confirm that products purchased are for personal use and are not being purchased for commercial resale. Further, you confirm that any details regarding your health, or the health of anyone you are seeking advice for, are true and correct.
As Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine is an online health product dispensary, our primary means of communication with you will be via the email address you have provided. Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine will not be held responsible for any missed communication due to your email address being incorrect.
Service Hours & Order Processing
As a small, family owned business, we work around the clock to deliver your orders with love and intent. If you have a query, please email us at email@example.com or connect through our Contact Us page anytime; we aim to get back to you within 1-2 business days. If your matter is pressing, such as an order amendment, please note it as ‘URGENT’ in the subject line of your communication.
All orders are to be placed via our Website, luxetribe.com.au. Please Contact Us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries at all prior to placing your order. Once an order has been submitted, we only have a small window to make any changes, but will certainly endeavour to arrange what we can for you. Please see Order Amendments & Cancellations below for further information.
Under normal circumstances, your order is dispatched within 1-3 business days.
Order Amendments & Cancellations
After you have submitted an order, we only have a small window of opportunity where we are able to amend or cancel an order for you; please Contact Us or send us an email to email@example.com immediately, including your order number and details, noting ‘URGENT’ in the subject line. If the order has progressed too far to be cancelled, we will advise you accordingly and if you wish to proceed, a cancellation fee of $10 or 10% of the order value (whichever is greater) is payable. Once an order has been dispatched, we are unable to cancel or retrieve it from the courier.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking notification from our nominated courier. This notification will keep you updated on the estimated date for delivery. Delivery times are variable and in accordance with the courier’s capabilities – if you have not received your order within a reasonable timeframe or your order is delayed, please do not hesitate to Contact Us or raise a claim with the courier directly.
All orders sent will be deemed as accepted and correct unless we are notified within 3 business days of delivery. Kindly note that we are under no obligation to accept cancellations, amendments or return of goods to an order which has been supplied correctly to you as per your order. We reserve the right to respond to specific circumstances at our discretion. Please see our Returns & Refunds section below for more information.
Freight Charges & Delivery Times
All orders to Australian addresses over $175 including GST will not incur a freight charge.
Under normal circumstances, your order is dispatched within 1-3 business days.
Australia-wide freight regular: $15.95 including GST
Delivery is usually within 3-5 working days for metro areas.
Australia-wide freight express: $22 including GST
Delivery is usually within 2-3 working days for metro areas.
International Freight - POA; We charge a minimum of $55 including GST initially, then will contact you to advise of any further freight charges and arrange payment. Delivery times cannot be estimated. International orders are placed at your own risk. Please check the customs regulations in the country of destination as we are unable to accept any returns in exchange for credits or refunds under any circumstances. No refunds will be provided if your parcel is lost or damaged in transit, undergoes quarantine or product removal by customs, or goes missing once delivered. Please note that we are not permitted to send any product containing alcohol (ie: herbal extracts/homeopathic preparations) internationally. The payment of customs duties and taxes are to be paid by the receiver. Refusal of payment may result in the parcel being sent back to us. We are unable to accept international returns in exchange for credits or refunds under any circumstances.
Kindly note that Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine has no affiliation with its third party couriers, and cannot take responsibility for late delivery, lost packages, or incorrect delivery. Although the responsibility lies between the courier service and the customer, we will assist with any customer’s claim in any way that we can. Unfortunately, Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine cannot replace any product/order that arrives late due to the courier service.
Delivery Instructions & Authority to Leave (ATL)
Please be aware that orders sent with complex special delivery details can be difficult to adhere to; please keep delivery instructions short and concise. If your delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, a card will be placed in your letterbox with instructions to follow for the collection of your parcel. Should the courier not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe, your order may eventually be returned back to us. In these cases, we will make every effort to contact you, however failing two attempts, your order may be returned to stock and our Order Cancellation policy charges will be deducted.
If you have given authority to leave (ATL), you accept full responsibility and risk for your order once it has been delivered accordingly.
Returns & Refund Policy
We understand the complexities and nature of ordering natural health products, and as such have provided this policy to further our commitment to providing a high level of service to all of our customers. Our Returns & Refund Policy is an addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Act and similar laws.
Consumers in Australia have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are:
- Faulty: A faulty product is described as a product that is not fit for the purpose for which it is commonly used, not safe, durable or free from defects, or not acceptable in appearance and finish. If you feel you have received a faulty product, please notify us within 3 days of delivery of your order via our Returns Portal. Kindly note that suppliers often request evidence of a fault, so please retain the product until we have responded to you with a solution. We undertake, where possible, to replace any product delivered to you that is deemed faulty by the supplier.
- Not Fit for Purpose: This is described as a product that does not do what a reasonable person would expect. All products listed on our Website are in accordance with the manufacturer’s claims and specifications, and are updated regularly. Please notify us within 3 days of delivery of your order via our Returns Portal, should you feel the product you have purchased is not fit for purpose. We will contact the manufacturer directly for a response.
- Does not match Description: Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary//Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine takes extreme care to ensure all information, product specifications and images are correct and up-to-date, however, on the rare occasion, we may have missed something, or a supplier website has yet to be updated. If you have received a product that does not match the description online, please notify us within 3 business days of delivery of your order via our Returns Portal. Please retain all evidence of your claim and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine also acknowledge the following issues that may occur:
- Change of Mind or Customer Error: We are pleased to offer a return for refund policy on selected** unwanted products authorised for return via our Returns Portal. All returning products must be returned in perfect saleable condition; they must be received unused, unmarked and undamaged to be eligible for a refund via your original payment method. Any returning unwanted product must be authorised via our Returns Portal within 3 business days of order delivery. See Return Conditions below for further information. We regret that any claims after 3 business days from delivery cannot be accepted.
- Damaged in Transit: Although all of our orders are packed with care, the odd breakage or leak may occur. Please notify us of any products damaged within 3 business days of delivery of your order via the Returns Portal, including photo evidence. Upon your notification, we will assess the damage and respond with a suitable resolution for you. We regret that any claims after 3 business days from delivery cannot be accepted.
- Adverse Reaction: An adverse reaction, or adverse event, refers to an unexpected and unwanted reaction caused by the administration of a medication or supplement; these include allergic reactions and they must be reported. These events can be serious and must be assessed appropriately. In cases of immediate danger or an emergency, seek urgent medical advice or call 000. Once the emergency has subsided or in the case of a mild reaction, please Contact Us or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine cannot and will not be held liable for any adverse events associated with any products or advice supplied.
- Short Ship: A ‘short ship’ refers to one or more missing product/s in your order. Please notify us of any short shipped products within 3 business days of delivery of your order via email@example.com. Please include your order number and list of missing product/s. Upon your notification, we will investigate and respond with a suitable resolution for you. Kindly note that we may be unable to assist with short ship claims for international orders as customs have been known to remove product from orders; see International Orders for more information. We regret that any claims after the 3 business day period cannot be accepted.
All returns must be authorised by Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine via our Returns Portal. Returning products must fall under the following categories to be considered for approval:
- Adverse Reaction
- Product does not match description (Incorrect Product). Must be reported to us within 3 business days of order delivery
- Damaged in Transit. Must be reported to us within 3 business days of order delivery
- Change of Mind/Customer Error. Must be reported to us within 3 business days of order delivery
If a return is authorised by us, the returning goods must be received back in the same condition as originally supplied and authorised within 7 business days of approval. Please ensure your returning products are packed securely and your package is labelled in accordance with our instructions.
Always obtain a tracking number when lodging your return parcel; Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine cannot and will not be held liable/responsible for any returns that have not been physically received by us, nor can we refund products that are returned to us in any other condition that that of the return approval.
Approved products cannot be refunded until they have been physically received and assessed by us. Refunds will be processed by way of original payment method within 1-2 business days of receipt.
Kindly note that unauthorised returns will be refused.
**Please note that, in line with Australian law and public health and safety regulations, we are unable to accept returns or process refunds/credits on the below products unless the claim falls under the above set of circumstances (except unwanted/change of mind):
- Medications/prescription products, including Practitioner Only products and products made specifically for you, such as prescribed herbal medicines
- Health supplements and therapeutic products
Further, we cannot offer returns/refunds/credits for the following:
- Products that have been delivered, or orders that have not been delivered, to any address outside of Australia. See International orders for more information.
- Expired product or product specifically ordered in for you with a short date
- Dislike of taste or feel product method of administration does not suit
- Incorrect/incomplete delivery information is supplied
- Temperature sensitive items
- Product has been damaged or misused following delivery
- Product that has been consumed
- Product packaging that differs from images online
- Approved returning product that has not been physically received by us
Refrigerated/Temperature Sensitive Products
Kindly note that we are currently unable to send orders via a refrigerated courier. Although the probiotic and refrigerated products we range are manufactured to standards that compensate for delivery times and temperature variances, we pack these products with complementary ice packs. Kindly note that in warm/hot weather, ice packs will be melted by the time the order is delivered; their purpose is to cool the immediate surrounding environment for short periods. Our policy complies with or exceeds probiotic manufacturer guidelines.
We do not recommend ordering refrigerated or temperature sensitive items such as butters, balms, deodorants and oils in hot weather, however you may do so at your own risk.
All orders received by our warehouse are processed as they are submitted, however if the weather is a concern we will contact you to advise that we can hold your order for the next cooler day. As per our Delivery policy, we cannot be responsible for delays in delivery or non-attendance when a delivery of an order containing refrigerated items has been attempted. While every effort is made to ensure adequate packaging and efficient delivery, we do not accept liability for product delivered warm/hot – goods are ordered and dispatched at your risk.
Although we do not encourage their use due to their environmental impact, if you would like your refrigerated items/order to be packed in a styrofoam esky, please add an esky to your cart for $3.30 inc. GST. As we cannot use refrigerated couriers and the Australian weather can be somewhat unpredictable, we cannot approve of any credits or returns associated with orders arriving warm/hot, even when an esky has been purchased.
Any purchased subscriptions will be debited to your nominated payment method accordingly. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, but must be in writing via our Contact Us page, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Any charges/orders processed prior to your cancellation notification may be unable to be cancelled/refunded. Please see Order Cancellations within these Terms and Conditions for further information.
Due to the nature of natural health products, products may be in short supply for reasons beyond control. This may include courier delays, environmental fluctuations, natural disasters, raw material sourcing issues, changes to TGA legislation and an unexpected spikes in sales. Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine are not liable or responsible in any way for any items being out of stock or unavailable at the time of order.
Any products presenting on our Website as ‘Out of Stock’ has an option to be notified via email when it is back in stock. Please contact us if you would like an estimated time of arrival (ETA) for any product that is out of stock. Remember to add us to your emails as a ‘safe sender’ to prevent these emails from heading to your junk or spam inboxes.
If, for some reason, we are unable to supply you with an ordered item/s, we will contact you to advise, and arrange a refund for the missing item/s. Where possible, we will offer you a suitable alternative, which you are under no obligation to purchase. If you do choose to purchase the alternative product, you will need to place your order online so we can send it with your original order; we will advise at the time how to avoid an additional freight charge.
Occasionally the only stock available from a supplier is ‘short dated’, meaning it has less than 6 months before it expires. All stock received from us should have a longer expiry, unless otherwise mentioned or arranged specifically for you with your express permission. Short dated stock (expiry <6 months) will be indicated in the product description line accordingly. Kindly note that all short dated stock purchases are final sales, and cannot be returned for a refund or credit as change of mind or customer error. If you have any queries, or would like to know what the exact expiry date is for a product, kindly Contact Us prior to placing your order.
Pricing and Specials
All prices and costs are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST as relevant.
All products are charged at recommended retail price (RRP) unless on genuine special, as displayed on our Website. If you have a price query, please do not hesitate to Contact Us prior to placing your order. Any specials or deals are offered on available stock only, while promotional stocks last, or until the last business day of the month at 1pm AWST. Specials and deals cannot be backdated nor compensated for if stock was unavailable upon ordering.
Kindly note that we will not enter into price negotiations/price matching wars - small businesses simply cannot compete with large discount outlets and major pharmacy conglomerates. The value we offer lies in our professional knowledge and understanding of natural health products, and the intention and care in processing and handling orders.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Kindly note that due to global environmental impacts, raw material sourcing has become an increasing issue for the natural health industry, resulting in occasional price increases/decreases.
Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your original payment method for the total amount debited.
Best efforts are made to ensure all information on the Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine is up-to-date and correct as per the manufacturer’s specifications. If you encounter an error, kindly notify us immediately. As part of these Terms and Conditions, Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine cannot and will not be held liable for any incorrect/out-of-date information displayed throughout the site in its entirety.
With over a decade of industry experience and product knowledge, we have selected the very best natural health care ranges available in Australia. However, we pride ourselves on our ability to cater for individual needs, so if you are after a natural health brand that we do not yet carry, please Contact Us and we will endeavour to accommodate your request.
We provide both Practitioner Only and Retail natural healthcare products.
Practitioner Only Brands
Practitioner Only brands are strictly available to qualified healthcare practitioners. These brands can be purchased through our Website if you are a patient of ours, or you have a valid prescription from your healthcare provider. These products are recommended by practitioners based on extensive technical and clinical research and their pure, effective ingredients that support optimum health outcomes. In line with our ethos, these brands are attempting to ensure the public only have access to these ranges upon qualified advice.
Valid prescriptions are required to be sent to us through our Prescription Suite for assessment before we can fulfil orders for Practitioner Only ranges. If you do not have a valid prescription, you will be encouraged to Register as a Patient, purchase a Luxe Tribe 20 Minute Advice Consultation or see us at our Consultation Studio Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine for a consultation, which involves a full health assessment. We cannot, and do not, guarantee that following a consultation any recommended supplementation or natural medicines will include the exact brand/product you are after. Prescriptions are formulated at the practitioner’s discretion following assessment of your health as a whole; should a specific product not be prescribed, you will be fully informed as to the reason behind this decision, and a more appropriate prescription offered.
An extensive range of quality Retail ranges are available for you to purchase without a prescription, however should you have any queries or would like some guidance, please feel welcome to reach out and connect with us via our Contact Us page, or through our social media platforms.
Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred by you or by any other person whatsoever as a result of the use of the Website, or as result of any reliance on the information contained therein or referred to therein. Further, we are not liable or responsible for any damages, injury or loss (whether direct or indirect) that may occur from undertaking any natural health supplements or therapies.
To the extent permitted by law, Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine excludes all express or implied warranties in relation to:
- The accuracy or completeness of any information displayed on or accessible from our Website, or
- The quality, standard, merchantability or availability of the goods and services advertised on or accessible from the Website.
Advice & Guidance
- Any and all advice, guidance or recommendations provided by Anna Harris, Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary and Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine or employees thereof, or the technical information for any and all of the products displayed on our Website or linked from our Website are not to be substituted for medical advice.
- Any and all advice, guidance, recommendations or test results provided by Anna Harris, Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary and Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine or employees thereof, or the technical information for any and all of the products displayed on our Website or linked from our Website are not to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Any and all products prescribed or recommended are to be consumed/taken at your own risk. Anna Harris, Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary and Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine or employees thereof cannot and will not accept any liability/responsibility for any loss, damage, adverse reaction, or harm as a result of consuming any natural healthcare product; whether or not taken in accordance with instruction.
Website Content & Links
Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine cannot guarantee that images on our Website exactly represent actual products or their packaging. Although best efforts are made, reformulations and re-packaging occasionally occurs and we update attempt to update our Website as soon as new information/images are available. As this is a manual process that is dependent on several factors not within our control, you may receive product that looks different.
For your convenience or further information, we may provide links to other websites from our Website. We do not endorse and will not be responsible for any information, content or services provided or advertised on these linked sites.
The Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary and Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine products, logos, designs, advertisements, and photographic images remain our intellectual property. You may not use, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of our Website without our express permission in writing.
Each supplier owns the copyright in all material published on our Website. The products, logos, designs, advertisements, photographic images and all trademarks, trade names and photography described or displayed on the Website site are the intellectual property of the supplier. You may not use, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of this content without the supplier’s express permission in writing.
We recognise that not everyone has sufficient finances to fund ongoing health care. In some cases, we are able to recommend a suitable alternative product or basic lifestyle advice to those who are struggling. We may also offer, at our discretion, several payment solutions if you are a young parent, foster parent, sole parent/carer or receiving an aged pension. Please Contact Us prior to placing your order for more information and assessment as eligibility criteria and conditions apply.
Sustainability & Environmental Impact
Working within the Natural Health industry invokes a strong commitment to ensure our practices and those of our associated stakeholders maintain high levels of environmental and socially responsible business activities. Currently, our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint includes reusing cardboard order boxes or using compostable mailers, carefully packaging orders with biodegradable and compostable packing peanuts or recycled butchers paper, and using 100% post-consumer recycled, vegetable ink printed Luxe Tribe branded marketing materials alongside using 100% post-consumer recycled paper throughout our practices. We will be adding to this list in the future as we look into working towards B-Corp certification, so check back for updates periodically.
Bank Charges & Fees
Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine disclaims any responsibility or liability for any excess transaction fees on your credit/debit cards from pre-authorisation, billing transaction and other transactions. You should contact your financial institution and ascertain if there are any charges in respect to using your credit/debit card online.
Delays – Force Majeure
Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary/Phytothérapie Natural Wellness Medicine are not responsible for any delay or failure of performance or obligation occasioned or caused by pandemics, epidemics, wars, strikes, riots, fire, insurrection, embargoes, failure of carriers or suppliers, inability to obtain goods or transportation facilities, environmental disasters, acts of God, governmental tariffs and quotas, compliance with any law, regulation or other governmental or court order (whether valid or not), or any other cause beyond our control.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, our total liability for any claim under or in relation to these Terms and Conditions of Trade or the supply of goods to you, is limited to the price paid by you to us for the goods of the subject of the claim.
If the whole or part of a clause within these Terms and Conditions of Trade is or becomes illegal, unenforceable or invalid, then that clause or part is excluded from these Terms and Conditions of Trade without affecting the remainder of these Terms and Conditions of Trade.
These Terms and Conditions of Trade are to be understood in accordance with and governed by the laws of Western Australia.
A failure to exercise or a delay in exercising any right, power or remedy under these Terms and Conditions of Trade does not operate as a waiver. A single or partial exercise or waiver of the exercise of any right, power or remedy does not preclude any other or further exercise of that or any other right, power or remedy. A waiver is not valid or binding on the party granting that waiver unless made in writing.
We may at any time assign our rights and interests or novate any of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Trade. You must not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Trade without our prior written consent. Consent may be refused or given at our absolute discretion.
In these Terms and Conditions of Trade and in any document that refers to these Terms and Conditions of Trade:
- A reference to legislation includes any variation or re-enactment of it, and a regulation or statutory instrument issued under it;
- A reference to a party to these Terms and Conditions of Trade includes the party’s successors, permitted substitutes, permitted assigns and (if applicable) the party’s legal personal representatives; and
- A right or obligation of any two or more persons confers that right or imposes that obligation on each of them severally, and on any two or more of them jointly.