BioCeuticals ArmaForce Daily Protect 60Tabs
ArmaForce® Daily Protect proactively supports immune system health.
ArmaForce® Daily Protect features Wellmune® shown to reduce the duration of the common cold, as well as support the immune system to fight illness post-exercise. It also contains antioxidant nutrients selenium, zinc and vitamin C that help reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Vitamins C, D, zinc and selenium support healthy immune system function and help support the immune system to fight illness, while vitamins C, D and zinc help to stimulate a healthy immune system response.
- Wellmune® reduces the duration of the common cold.
- Vitamins C, D, zinc and selenium support immune system health and function and support the immune system to fight illness.
- Selenium, zinc and vitamin C are antioxidants and help reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Wellmune® supports immune system health and function, stimulates a healthy immune response and promotes immune defence post-exercise.
- Zinc supports healthy mucous tissue of the respiratory tract.
- Two tablets once a day dose.
Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 375IU)
|Selenomethionine (selenium 50 micrograms)
|Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 12 mg)
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Wellmune® extract dry conc.)
equiv. fresh cell wall
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Adults only.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.