BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst 30 Chewable Caps
Standardised Echinacea with Manuka Honey and Essential Oils
- Fast-acting liquid chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat.
- With Manuka honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) for the relief of symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
- Contains standardised echinacea root and provides the daily dose required for traditional therapeutic use.
- In WHM, echinacea helps to enhance immune system function.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||1g|
equiv to. cichoric acid
equiv. to menthol
equiv. to cineole
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Shellfish
- No Added Soy Protein
- No Added Yeast
Serving Type: Chewable Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 chewable capsules, 60 chewable capsules
ArmaForce ImmunoBurst are chewable capsules of echinacea in a blend of honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil. It contains standardised echinacea root that is processed from fresh plant and standardised for potency. These fast acting liquid chewable burstlet capsules are designed for immediate release in the throat.
Adults: Chew 2 tablets three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- Contains sugars.
- Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.