BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst 30 Chewable Caps
With echinacea traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of the common cold.
ArmaForce® ImmunoBurst contains standardised echinacea, which is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to support the immune system to fight illness and to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections. Echinacea has been used traditionally in WHM to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including nasal congestion and mild fever.
A lemon honeycomb flavoured oral liquid in a chewable burstlet capsule.
Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
- maintain immune system health and healthy immune system function.
- support the immune system to fight illness.
- relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including:
- a runny nose
- nasal congestion
- mild fever.
Adults: Chew 1 capsule three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Herbal extract dry concentrate standardised:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||167 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root and stolon||5 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
|Lemon oil||650 micrograms|
|Peppermint oil||100 micrograms|
equiv. to menthol
|Eucalyptus oil||5 micrograms|
equiv. to cineole
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains soya bean products, sulfites and xylitol.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.