BioCeuticals Chondroplex 120Tabs
ChondroPlex® has the benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin in the convenience of a tablet combined with MSM.
ChondroPlex is a combination of GlucosaGreen® glucosamine and CS BioActive® chondroitin for joint health, along with OptiMSM®. This product provides clinically trialled doses of glucosamine and chondroitin to help relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis of the knee including mild joint swelling, pain, reduced mobility, cartilage wear and narrowing joint space.
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate may provide symptomatic relief of mild joint pain and functional limitation associated with mild osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate exert an anti-inflammatory effect and contribute to a reduction of joint swelling in mild osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine (sodium) sulfate (GlucosaGreen®) and chondroitin sulfate (CS Bioactive®) provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint mobility.
- Glucosamine sulfate supports joint health and relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin sulfate helps enhance healthy joint function.
- Provides 1500 mg of glucosamine sulfate, 800 mg of chondroitin sulfate and 1200 mg MSM per daily dose.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.Ingredients:
|Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride - GlucosaGreen®
|Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate - CS BioActive®
|Dimethyl sulfone - OptiMSM®
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains 240 mg of sodium per daily dose.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.