BioCeuticals Collagen Activ 150g
Nutrients for Healthy Gut Lining and Collagen Production
• Vitamin C supports gastrointestinal (GI) mucosal membrane health.[4-5]
• Collagen is found in the skin as well as in tissues such as the submucosa in the gut.[4-5]
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant and supports collagen formation and skin elasticity.[1-3,33]
• Contains AstaReal® astaxanthin which acts as an antioxidant in postmenopausal women.[6-8]
• Formulated with VERISOL® which uses Bioactive Collagen Peptides® supporting skin elasticity, firmness and skin health in females.[9–11]
• VERISOL® aids in the management of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps protect against the visible signs of ageing such as dry skin.
• With Ceramosides™ which maintain skin hydration and elasticity, as well as helping to relieve skin dryness in females.[3,12-14]
• Easy dosing – 1 scoop (5g) daily in water.
Each 5g dose (1 scoop) contains:
|Triticum aestivum (wheat) (Ceramosides™)||30mg|
min. equiv. to dry
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||100mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||45mg|
|Hydrolysed collagen VERISOL®||2.5g|
|Astaxanthin esters extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis AstaReal®||2mg|
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Shell Fish
- No Added Yeast
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 150g, 75g
Collagen Activ is a specially formulated powder that provides nutrients for a healthy gut lining and collagen production. It features the clinically trialled ingredients VERISOL®, AstaReal® and Ceramosides™. VERISOL® is a bovine source of type I and III collagen containing Bioactive Collagen Peptides® which support skin health in females. Ceramosides™ are a patented source of highly concentrated phytoceramides derived from wheat, which help enhance skin smoothness and skin elasticity in females. AstaReal® astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant helping to reduce free radical damage to body cells aiding in the management of premature ageing due to oxidative stress.
Adults: Mix one 5g dose (1 scoop) into 200mL of cold water. Stir until solution is dissolved and consume immediately, once daily, or as directed by your health professional
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.