BioCeuticals In Natal Plus Iron 90Caps
Provides several key nutrients for pregnancy including iodine, vitamin D3, choline and folinic acid.
InNatal® Plus Iron provides nutrients specifically formulated to support women’s preconception health, healthy pregnancy, and healthy foetal development. InNatal® Plus Iron maintains zinc and vitamin D levels in breastfeeding women. Choline supports healthy foetal brain development when dietary intake is inadequate.
- InNatal® Plus Iron contains ingredients that support preconception health and a healthy pregnancy.
- Folate, zinc and iodine support healthy foetal development and iodine helps support healthy foetal brain development.
- Choline helps support healthy foetal brain development when dietary intake is inadequate.
- InNatal® Plus Iron supports zinc and vitamin D levels in the body in breastfeeding women and supports iodine levels in the body in breastfeeding women, when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D3 per daily dose and vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone 7 (MK-7).
- New, smaller and easier to swallow capsule.
- Contains a well tolerated, bioavailable form of iron that is gentle on the digestive system.
Adults: Take 1 capsule two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Each capsule contains:
|Thiamine nitrate||864 micrograms|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||889 micrograms|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||9 mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||2.73 mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||15.7 mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Calcium folinate||191 micrograms|
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Levomefolate calcium ((calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate))||108 micrograms|
equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9)
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||1.3 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50 mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate||16.5 mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||30 micrograms|
|Iron (II) glycinate (bisglycinate)||7.5mg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||25 mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||15 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||135 micrograms|
|Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate)||15 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||25 micrograms|
|Selenium (selenium 100 micrograms)||17.5 micrograms|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||100 mg|
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||30 mg|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.