BioCeuticals Iron Sustain 30Tabs
Bioavailable Iron with Cofactors for Increased Absorption and Utilisation
- Uses easily absorbed ferrous bisglycinate chelate (Ferrochel®).
- Provides 24mg of elemental iron.
- Includes activated B6, B9 and B12 vitamins.
- Iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 help maintain healthy blood.
- Assists normal red blood cell formation.
- Helps support dietary iron intake.
- Contains vitamin C to assist with non-haem iron absorption.
- Beneficial during pregnancy when iron need is greater.
- Gentle on the stomach.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Each tablet contains:
|Iron (II) glycinate (bisglycinate) (Ferrochel®)||88.8mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||24.4mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active folate)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||125mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||125mcg|
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Shellfish
- No Added Soy Protein
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Pregnancy Friendly
- Vegan Friendly
- No Added Yeast
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 30 tablets
Iron Sustain provides highly bioavailable iron in the form of ferrous bisglycinate. Activated B vitamins and vitamin C support the formulation. Iron may be of assistance to people with an increased demand for iron or whose dietary intake of iron is inadequate. Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin in the blood, which transports oxygen to the tissues.
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily or as directed by your health professional.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.