BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus 60Tabs
With Bioactivated B9 and B12 for Healthy Mood
- Helps maintain healthy mood by naturally increasing dopamine and serotonin levels.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed fibromyalgia, providing symptomatic relief from pain, fatigue and mood swings at 600-800mg of SAMe a day.
- Contains the active form of folic acid - folinic acid.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Supports normal healthy homocysteine levels.
- Provides antioxidant support by contributing to glutathione production.
- May reduce inflammation and improve joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
- Helps maintain normal blood and form red blood cells.
- B12 and folic acid are involved in the production of SAMe in the body.
- May help to maintain the health of vegetarians who are at risk of developing vitamin B12 insufficiency.
- Enteric-coated tablets, suitable for vegans
Each enteric-coated tablet contains:
|Ademetionine disulfate tosylate||412.37mg|
equiv. ademetionine (SAMe)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||50mcg|
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Shellfish
- No Added Soy Protein
- No Added Yeast
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Vegan Friendly
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets
NuroSAMe Plus contains 200mg of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and vitamin cofactors to assist in the maintenance of healthy mood. SAMe, folinic acid (bioactivated vitamin B9) and vitamin B12 play a role in the synthesis of important neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. Vitamin B12 and folinic acid are also important cofactors for the synthesis of SAMe within the body.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Individuals who are using prescription antidepressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use this product unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.