BioCeuticals SB Floractiv 500 30Caps
With Clinically Trialled SB For Microbial Balance Support
- SB Floractiv® 500 is a probiotic supplement ideal for travelling.
- Can reduce occurrence and symptoms of traveller’s diarrhoea caused by infectious pathogens.
- Heat stable (does not require refrigeration).
- SB is not affected by antibiotics and may offer relief of symptoms of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Helps to maintain and support intestinal health.
- The live yeast SB in SB Florativ® 500 is a clinically trialled proprietary strain called Biootic™.
- The SB used in SB Florativ® 500 is genetically identical to the Biocodex Saccharomyces boulardii strain.
- Excipient, lactose and dairy-free formula.
Each capsule contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||500mg (10 billion CFU)|
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Shellfish
- No Added Soy Protein
- Vegan Friendly
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Pregnancy Friendly
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB), a subspecies of S. cerevisiae, is a non-pathogenic biotherapeutic probiotic agent that supports the establishment of friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT).
Adults: Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Infants and children (2 months - 12 years): Take ½-1 capsule daily in divided doses or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Open capsule and combine contents with liquid or solid foods such as cereal or yoghurt. Recommended to take alongside antibiotic treatment.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.
- Always read the label, use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.