BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C 200g
Effervescent, High Dose Vitamin C
- 2.45g of total vitamin C per 4g dose.
- A blend of three ascorbates providing optimal delivery of vitamin C with minimal gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Contains zinc chelated to an amino acid; known to enhance zinc absorption. In the amino acid chelate form zinc bisglycinate, zinc had an increased bioavailability of 43% in women.
- Vitamin E, betacarotene and rutin provide additional nutritional and antioxidant support.
- May reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold.
- Provides nutrients for immune support and maintenance.
- Contribute to the body's antioxidant defence systems.
- Vitamin C is involved in adrenal hormone production.
- May provide nutritional support for healthy connective tissue.
- Vitamin C is involved in minor wound-healing, the cross-linking of collagen, and the synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Helps maintain healthy sperm; including quality, motility and number.
- Assists normal iron metabolism.
- Natural orange flavour for a pleasant-tasting beverage.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Each 4g dose contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1.8g|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||218mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||2.45g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||83mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Shellfish
- No Added Soy Protein
- No Added Yeast
- Pregnancy Friendly
- Vegan Friendly
- Vegetarian Friendly
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 200g oral powder, 500g oral powder
Ultra Potent-C combines a high dose of various forms of vitamin C, together with zinc, vitamin E, betacarotene and rutin in an easy-to-mix-and-drink oral powder for immune system and antioxidant support.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 192.4mg sodium per dose.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.