BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 60 30Caps
UltraBiotic 60 contains probiotics, including clinically trialled Lab4 strains L. acidophilus (CUL21 + CUL60), B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34), B. bifidum (CUL20), that support digestive system health and function, relieve abdominal bloating and help maintain beneficial gut flora including during antibiotic use. Streptococcus thermophilus aids in the digestion of lactose. UltraBiotic 60 contains Lab4 strains that are shown to relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
- Lab4 probiotics provide relief of symptoms of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Lab4 probiotics help reduce the occurrence of diarrhoea and constipation, as well as reducing abdominal discomfort.
- Lab4 probiotics help restore beneficial gut flora after antibiotic use and support friendly gut flora during antibiotic use.
- Probiotics support immune system health and healthy immune system function.
- Probiotics help to maintain digestive system health.
- Streptococcus thermophilus helps aid the digestion of lactose.
- Vegan friendly formula.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||20 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||15.55 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (CUL 06)||9.45 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||6.55 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||3.15 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68)||2.25 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 74)||1.35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||345 million CFU|
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Adults only.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent constipation.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.