BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS 30Caps
Symptomatic Relief of IBS
- An evidence-based blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 and CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34) known as LAB4, which may help promote the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora.
- Clinically demonstrated for symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed IBS; i.e. reducing abdominal discomfort and the occurence of diarrhoea or constipation.
- Helps to restore beneficial gut flora after antibiotic use.
- Supports healthy digestive system function.
- Contains probiotic strains that have been selected based on their hardiness; the combination has been shown to tolerate a broad variance in temperature.
- Each capsule provides 25 billion CFU when kept at room temperature or 45 billion CFU when refrigerated (2-8°C). Do not freeze.
- Dairy free and vegetarian friendly.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||30 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||750 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||14.25 billion CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units.
- No Added Dairy
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Soy Protein
- No Added Yeast
- Pregnancy Friendly
- No Added Shellfish
- Vegan Friendly
- Vegetarian Friendly
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules
UltraBiotic IBS contains an evidence-based, dairy free blend of four probiotic strains known as LAB4 to support the health of the digestive system and may provide relief of symptoms associated with medically diagnosed IBS. It is shelf-stable, providing 25 billion CFU at room temperature and 45 billion CFU when refrigerated.
The LAB4 formulation has been clinically demonstrated to improve the quality of life of people with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Additionally, UltraBiotic IBS may assist with the maintenance of normal healthy intestinal flora during and following antibiotic use, and may also provide nutritional support for normal healthy immune function.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your health professional.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.