Bioclinic Naturals Opti B12 Sublingual 60Tabs
Opti B12 contains the bioactive form of vitamin B12: co-methylcobalamin. This form has enhanced bioavailability and is in a convenient, sublingual format for rapid absorption into the bloodstream.
- Helps prevent dietary B12 deficiency.
- Helps promote body utilisation of vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 is a cofactor in enzymatic reactions with diverse physiological functions. It is required for the conversion of methylmalonyl CoA to succinyl CoA, as well as the conversion of homocysteine to methionine by methionine synthase, which is then converted into S-adenosylmethionine.
- In vitamin B12 deficiency, folate may accumulate in serum as a result of slowing of the vitamin B12-dependent methyltransferase.
- B12 is required for the synthesis of fatty acids in myelin and for DNA synthesis in conjunction with folate.
- Vitamin B12 lowers homocysteine levels for protective cardiovascular benefits.
Directions for use:
Adults 1 tablet per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12) 5 mg.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Gluten Free I Soy Free I Yeast Free I Shellfish Free