BioPractica Allium Complex 60Tabs
Allium COMPLEX contains a carefully designed combination of medicinal herbs traditionally used to support healthy digestive system function.
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to assist in expelling threadworms
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine and Western herbal medicine to support healthy digestive system function and relieve digestive discomfort
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine, Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to relieve diarrhoea
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine and Western herbal medicine to relieve flatulence
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote a healthy appetite
- Nigella sativa which is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as an anthelmintic and to ease diarrhoea
- Phellodendron amurense and Cinnamonum cassia which are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine and Chinese herbal medicine to relieve abdominal pain, discomfort and gas
- Cinnamomum cassia which has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve nausea and abdominal spasm
- Allium sativa which has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to support general health and wellbeing
Adults - Take 2 tablets daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, consult your health professional. Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours in adults.
Each Allium COMPLEX tablet contains extracts equivalent to:
|Phellodendron amurense (Amur oak) ext. dry conc.
|From stem bark dry
|Punica granatum (Pomegranate) ext. dry conc.
|From dry fruit peel
|Nigella sativa (Black Cumin) ext. dry conc.
|From dry herb
|Allium sativum (Garlic) ext. dry conc.
|From dry bulb
|Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon) ext. dry conc.
|From dry steam bark
|Origanum Oil Spanish (Oregano)
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly formula
- No added: wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, dairy and animal products, lactose, egg, nuts, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives or SLS.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours in adults seek medical advice
- If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional
- Store below 30 C in a dry place
- For practitioner dispensing only
- Use within 6months of opening