Designs for Health Liposomal Methyl B12 50ml
Liposomal Methyl B12 50ml - Bioavailable Methyl B12 using liposomal technology for superior absorption and delivery.
- Provides 500mcg of Methyl B12 (mecobalamin) per 1 spray
- Liposomal delivery system
- Assists in decreasing homocysteine levels when dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports energy levels
- Maintains nervous system function
- Maintains immune system function
- Relieves fatigue
Active Ingredients (per 200 microlitres – 1 spray):
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Methyl Vitamin B12) 500 micrograms
Directions for use:
Take 200 microlitres (1 spray) daily by mouth or as directed by your health care professional. Spray directly into the inner cheek or under the tongue and hold in the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach.
Does not contain:
Gluten, dairy, lactose or nuts
- Vitamin B12 is generally considered safe, even in large doses.
- Considered safe in pregnancy and breastfeeding with normal intake.
Cautions and Contraindications:
- Vitamin B12 may occasionally cause diarrhoea and itching skin.
- Signs of polycythemia vera may be unmasked.
- Mega doses may exacerbate acne.
Many drugs reduce absorption and levels of vitamin B12, including alcohol, Metformin, Methyldopa, Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPI's) and the Oral Contraceptive Pill (OCP).