Dr Wheatgrass Antioxidant Skin Recovery Spray 100ml
Dr Wheatgrass Antioxidant Skin Recovery Spray has many skin-related uses. Medical research and extensive clinical experience shows that wheatgrass can often assist when nothing else works. Because it is safe to use at all ages, it is always worth trying. Although improvement may occur after a very short time, it may take a while to get the desired result, so it pays to persevere.
- Enriched with highly bioactive wheatgrass-derived antioxidants - 25-30% more than can be obtained from freshly juiced wheatgrass.
- Stimulates growth factor production which can help slow the skin’s aging process.
- Natural - our wheatgrass extract is derived from fresh, vital, naturally grown wheatgrass sprouts.
- Contains naturally occurring vitamins A, C & E, phytosterols, amino acids and minerals plus the all-important Grass Juice Factor.
- Gluten and fragrance-free.
- Safe - for children, the elderly and infirm, during pregnancy, breast feeding and if trying to conceive.
- Quality - Our wheatgrass extract is quality controlled by state-of-the-art human genome technology
Wheatgrass is renowned for its skin healing properties.
- Many other conditions where wheatgrass has made a substantial difference to the quality of life of numerous individuals.
- This wheatgrass spray is also the best lip balm, blackhead cleanser and aftershave.
Dry or troubled skin problems, skin recovery and repair – as a natural moisturiser, skin lotion, blackhead cleanser, protection from sun and wind exposure. and anti-ageing. Numerous other uses of wheatgrass have been reported, many of which are presented on this website.
Best results are achieved by applying on alternate days only. In some cases, extended regular application may be required. May be safely applied to raw, chafed or cracked skin.
Purified water, Triticum vulgare/wheatgrass sprout extract, natural vegetable glycerol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
No animal products or testing.