Dr Wheatgrass SuperBalm 160ml
Multi-Purpose Sports Cream
- Tired legs? Athletes, travellers, nurses, shop assistants – anyone on their feet for long periods – use SuperBalm, the product to get you through your work, walking, training or event. Simply apply a little SuperBalm to your calves before (and after) exercise.
- Ice? No. Use Superbalm instead.
- Use sparingly. A little goes a long way. Superbalm is NOT a “rub”.
- Soothes skin and deeper tissues
- Safe – for all ages, during pregnancy, breastfeeding etc.
- Natural – our wheatgrass extract is derived from fresh, young, vital sprouts at their peak of bioactivity
SuperBalm counteracts muscle stiffness and other sports related discomfort and is the perfect product for anyone who is physically active.
- Massage for a few minutes before and after physical activity to help soothe stiff muscles or whenever required.
- Ice can damage deeper tissues so it is not recommended when using SuperBalm.
- In some cases, extended regular application may be required, so please persevere.
- May be safely applied to raw, chafed or cracked skin.
Stiff, uncomfortable muscles; superficial and deep soft tissue massage. Skin recovery.
Purified water, capryllic/capric triglyceride, Triticum vulgare (wheat) sprout extract, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, glycerine, ceteareth 20, stearic acid, glyceryl caprylate, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, potassium sorbate.
Lanolin and gluten free. No animal products or testing.