In Essence Orange Pure Essential Oil 8ml
Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy for relief of sleeplessness, relief of symptoms of the common cold and beneficial during times of stress.
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Source: Australia, Mexico, Argentina & USA
Aroma: A zesty and refreshing aroma
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Adults only
- Avoid using in direct sunlight
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age
How to us this product:
Methods of Use (Adults Only)
Diffuse: Add 6-9 Drops (0.2mL – 0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 Drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil and Massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.
Essential Oil of Citrus sinensis fruit peel 1mL/1mL
Developed, Bottled and Packaged In Australia.
Not Tested on Animals.
Is Orange safe to use for infants?
Yes, 1 drop of Orange may be Diffused or added to the bath after 3 months.
Is Orange safe to use during pregnancy?
Yes, 3 drops of Orange may be Diffused or added to a weekly bath after the first trimester.
Is Orange safe to use on my skin?
Yes, Orange may be Massaged onto the skin once diluted in carrier oil. To create a Massage blend, add 6 drops of Orange into 12ml of Massage base oil.