InterClinical Labs Iron Plus 30 Vege Caps
Bioactive synergistic mineral supplement
Iron Plus is a carefully crafted formula containing Ferrochel® a bioactive, fully reacted chelated form of iron which is composed of two glycine molecules bound to a ferrous cation which protects iron from dietary inhibitors such as phytates and polyphenols, plus the synergistic nutrients vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) to support iron absorption, riboflavin for iron metabolism and L-5-MTHF, the primary active metabolite of folic acid to support blood health and foetal development.
- Helps prevent dietary iron, folate, vitamin C & riboflavin deficiency
- Aids healthy red blood cell production and health, maintains blood
- heath (iron, folate, riboflavin) and haemoglobin synthesis
- and maintains blood vessel and capillary health
- Aids oxygen transport to body tissues
- Maintains energy levels and supports energy production
- Supports preconception and healthy pregnancy in healthy females and maintains healthy foetal development
- Supports the absorption of dietary iron and assists the metabolism of iron
- Antioxidant; reduces free radicals found in the body
- Maintains collagen formation & connective tissue health, assists connective tissue formation and supports healthy body tissues
- Supports bone health
- Maintains immune system function
- Supports nervous system function
- Aids neurotransmitter synthesis
- Maintains healthy teeth
- Supports wound healing
- Assists metabolism of proteins
- Supports mucous membrane health
- Supports eye, hair and nail and maintains skin health
Adults: 1 capsule per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Pack size: 30 Vege Caps
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, citric acid, croscaramellose sodium, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
Each tablet contains:
Iron (as amino acid chelate (Ferrochel)) 20mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg
Levomefolate calcium 487 micrograms
Equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 450 micrograms
Ingredients in this product have been formulated without gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, egg, dairy, gelatin, fish, crustaceans, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, sugar, bee products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Natural health formula, vegan friendly formula. For practitioner dispensing only
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.