Nature's Sunshine Anti-Inflam 100Caps
This formula contains herbs traditionally used in the temporary relief of arthritic pain and sciatica. White Willow and Devil’s Claw may aid in the temporary relief of rheumatic pain, while Black Cohosh has been traditionally used by North American Indians for relieving muscle spasm and cramps. Together these herbs may provide temporary relief for those experiencing pain caused by inflammatory joint conditions.
- Herbal combination
- May aid in the relief of joint pain and soreness
- Relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains
Adults: Take 3 capsules three times daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Active Herb Powders per Capsule (475mg):
Cimicifuga racemosa (Black cohosh) root 190mg
Salix alba (White willow) bark 190mg
Harpagophytum procumbens (Devils claw) root 95mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent talk to your medical practitioner.
- In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure.
- If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.