Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh 100Caps
This herb was traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve menstrual pain and cramping due to its relaxant and antispasmodic actions.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
- Relieve nervous tension
- Relieve menstruation pain
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) root powder 525mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure.
- If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.