Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut 100Caps
Traditionally used by North American Indians to help maintain a healthy intestinal tract. The dried hulls of Black walnut have bitter, astringent, alterative.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Help remove intestinal threadworms
- Help remove intestinal pinworms
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Juglans nigra (Black walnut) fruit hull powder 500mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding - seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.