Nature's Sunshine Cascara Sagrada 100Caps
The aged, dried bark of Cascara sagrada, also known as ‘sacred bark’ was traditionally used by the North American Indians as a laxative and is now one of the most popular herbal laxatives being used today.
- May assist in the relief of Constipation
- Herbal laxative
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules with plenty of water in the evening, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Frangula purshiana (Cascara sagrada) bark powder 400mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems. D
- o not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- If your pregnant or breast-feeding seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Not recommended for use in children under 12 years.