Nature's Sunshine Feverfew 100Caps
Feverfew is historically well recognised for its effects against migraine headaches and has been clinically acknowledged for its ability to reduce the severity and/or frequency when taken as a prophylactic.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve mild migraine symptoms
- Relieve headache symptoms
- Help reduce occurrence of headache symptoms
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Pack size: 100 gelatin capsules
Each capsule contains:
Tanacetum parthenium (Feverfew) herb powder 340mg
No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.